The Utility V3 is a free software for USB Capture and Capture Plus devices. Users can easily check and set the capture-related parameters. Firmware is self upgradable and export info needed for technical support with the help of the Utility. Download the Utility for USB Capture Family and for USB Capture Plus Family. How to Use Capture Utility to Set the Capture Format
Utility V3 also provide functions such as cropping, deinterlacing, device name setting. Aspect ratio conversion, timing adjustment, status image setting, etc. For detailed introduction of the settings and functions, please check the Utility V3 User Manual. Alternative profiles USB Capture Software, video capture software, USB device along with capture cards.
CAPTURE UTILITY OVERVIEW
The Utility V3 is a free software for Magewell USB Capture and Capture Plus devices. Users can easily check and set the capture-related parameters. Upgrade the firmware by themselves and export info needed for technical support with the help of the Utility. The functions include:
• View the basic information of the Magewell USB Capture (Plus) device, such as serial number, hardware version, supported format, etc.
• Video related information and settings: Input signal information and capture format settings such as resolution, frame rate and color space.
• Audio settings: input and output source, volume, etc.
• Enable advanced video processing functions such as cropping, deinterlacing, aspect ratio conversion, mirror/horizontal flip.
• Automatically check for latest firmware and update it when Internet access is available.
• Export information needed for problem diagnose.
• Other advanced settings such as EDID loading, timing adjustment, and status image setting, etc.
Magewell has enhanced the free Capture Utility application. While the devices can be used immediately by third-party software with no driver installation required, the USB Capture software gives users advanced control over capture settings and provides detailed status information. The new version automatically detects the availability of new firmware updates for USB Capture devices on Internet-connected systems, notifying the user and then performing the update if the user approves.