Easy to Use
• Stand-alone device; no computer needed
• Control via on-device buttons or intuitive Android/iPhone smartphone app
• LED indicators display status
- Single-Channel HD Streaming Encoder
- Accepts HDMI Video Sources up to DCI 4K
- HDMI Loop Output
- Stream up to 1080p Resolution in MP4
The Magewell Ultra Stream HDMI is a single-channel HDMI streaming encoder can encode streams up to 1080p at 60 fps.
Excellent content delivery networks (CDNs) such as YouTube Live, Facebook Live, and Twitch, or custom RTMP servers. Simultaneously,
you can record the stream to your mobile device or a USB drive plugged into the front panel USB 2.0 port.
All the device controls are found in the mobile app for iOS and Android devices. Simple push-button controls to start and stop streaming
The HDMI input can accept UHD and DCI 4K signals up to 60 fps. Therefore streaming from PCs or game consoles that support 4K output
Live Stream to Platforms of Your Choice
• Encode and stream at up to 1080p60
• Stream to YouTube, Twitch and Facebook Live with one click
• Stream to a custom RTMP serve
Record High-quality Video for Storage and Sharing
• Preview, record & stream simultaneously
• Record to MP4 files at up to 1080p60
• H.264 video encoding with AAC audio
• Save to mobile phone or to a connected USB flash
Different Formats for Streaming and Recording
• Set different resolutions, frame rates and bit rates for streaming and recording simultaneously.
Eg. 720p30 for streaming and 1080p60 for recording.
Support 4K Input & Loop-through
• Supports inputs up to 4096x2160p60 (4:2:0)
• Loop-through at 4K for displays
Add your Narration; Monitor your Audio
• Connect a microphone via analog audio input
• Monitor HDMI and microphone
Wired & Wireless
The Ultra Stream HDMI can be connected to the Internet via Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
One-click Firmware Update
• Check whether a newer firmware version is available.
• Click “update” to start the automatic firmware update
Magewell Ultra Stream Specifications – LINK