The Magewell USB Capture SDI is based on UVC (USB video class), UAC ( USB audio class ) STANDARD, without having to install drivers and settings.USB Capture SDI provides screen brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and other options set by DirectShow “filters” dialogue box to set these options. Flexible & Friendly Features
- Connect multiple dongles to one machine
- Enable the up/down conversion of video resolution, frame rate and audio sampling rate
- Support brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and other screen adjustment functions
- The HDMI video capture meets UVC standard, support YUV 4:2:2 (YUY2) or RGB 4:4:4 (RGB24) video output
- The HDMI video capture meets UAC standard and 48KHz PCM stereo audio output
- The video processing engine can be updated via firmware without changing the hardware.
- Automatically detect and de-interlace signals
Interface Video Engine Signal Detection & Support Software Environment
• SD/HD/3G/2K SDI x1
• Support input resolution up to 2048×1080 pixels
• USB 3.0
8-bit video processing
Color Space Conversion
Aspect Ratio Conversion
Mirror and Flip
Auto Detection of Input Signal Format
• Windows, Linux, Mac, Chrome OS
Driver and Firmware
• Driver Free, Updatable Firmware
• USB Capture Utility, Capture Express
This Gen 2 version supports input/output resolutions up to 2048 x 1080 (2K) at 60 Hz. Using an included mini-coax to SDI adapter cable, connect any 3G/HD/SD-SDI source to the dongle, and output it to your computer with embedded audio over a USB 3.0 cable, which is also supplied. The USB port and USB cable are also backwards-compatible with USB 2.0.
If you want to stream or record at a lower resolution than what’s being captured. You can pull up the “Filters Properties Dialog Window” in the software you use and adjust parameters to downscale (or upscale)/deinterlace the image. Also adjust brightness and other image properties. The device is also designed to work continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.