If your captured video is narrowed on the preview screen and can’t be sent to the other side when you’re using the Pro Capture card to make video call, please follow these steps to solve the problem:
1. Modify the registry of the capture device
- Run “regedit” on Windows to open the Registry Editor.
- Move to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ProCapture\Pro Capture Card Name\Board X, Channel X.
- Double-click DimensionList and fill Value data with 0.
* Skip Step 3 when using Skype for Business.
- Double-click MaxOutWidth, select the Decimal base and then fill Value data with the width of the resolution you want.
- Double-click MaxOutHeight, select the Decimal base and then fill Value data with the height of the resolution you want.
The resolution must not be set higher than 1920×1080 for normal transmission.
2. Reboot the capture device
- In Device Manager, expand Sound, video and game controllers.
- Locate and right-click the Magewell capture device, and then select Disable device from the context menu.
- Right-click the capture device again, and then select Enable device from the context menu.