Check the following questions:
Are the custom capture formats within the range as specified in the tech specs?
- For First Generation Capture Device devices, refer to the tech spec of the capture device on the Magewell official website. The video capture format is listed under Standard.
- For Other capture devices, refer to the tech spec of the capture device on the Magewell official website. The video capture format is listed under Video Capture format.
Is the USB bandwidth that assigned to the capture device sufficient?
- If the capture device has been connected to the USB 3.0 interface.
- If there are other USB devices sharing USB bandwidth with the USB capture device. If so, please reduce the number of devices that are connected via USB at the same time.
For USB Capture Gen 2 Family and USB Capture Plus Family devices, you can use USB Capture Utility V3 to view current USB speed.
Problem still exists?
- Change the video capture software and check again.
- Set the resolution or frame rate to lower values.