1. Make a bitmap image
- The bitmap image should be a PNG image in RGBA format. That is, the image should be transparent where you need the captured video to be visible.
- We recommend that you set the size of bitmap image according to the capture resolution, thus the bitmap image won’t be stretched when overlaid on the video.
2. Enable OSD
- Call the driver panel of capture card.
- In the OSD tab page, enter the path of the bitmap image in OSD file path.
- Select the Enable OSD check box and click Save preset.