1. Install devices
- Insert the capture card into the motherboard of the computer.
- Connect the audio and video source to the capture card.
- Update your driver to the latest version.
2. Download SDK
Go to Download Center > Capture SDK to download SDK.
3. Setup sound track
- Run the VLC player and select the input signal.
- Set the sound track of the input signal source to 5.1 or 7.1.
- Capture and display the video source.
4. Check sound track status
- Open the mwcap-info program in SDK, and run the following command:
mwcap-info –info-input-all /dev/video0
- In the displayed information, locate Input Audio, and then check whether the multi-track setting takes effect.
- If audio 5.1 takes effect, the values of channel 1&2, channel 3&4 and channel 5&6 will all be “Valid”.
- If audio 7.1 takes effect, the values of channel 1&2, channel 3&