- The video processing capability of the low consumption firmware is half that of the high performance firmware.
- For high performance firmware, there are two video processing pipelines with ~ 180 MP/s processing bandwidth for each one.
- For low consumption firmware, there is only one video processing pipeline with ~ 180 MP/s processing bandwidth. It only supports capturing two video streams (1920×1080 + 960×540) at the same time.
- The low consumption firmware doesn’t support OSD.
OSD: Overlay pictures, logos or subtitles on the video.
- The memory bandwidth of the low consumption firmware decrease to 16 bit.